PLEASE REFER TO THE LATEST PPGBA BULLETIN NEWSLETTER as these rules may have been updated, and for a list of print case drop-off locations. The rules listed below apply towards the 2006 year-end competition: Deadline-December 31, 2006
- Entrants must have participated in competition during the calendar year and have PPGBA competition label attached with the date of judging stamp.
- Entries must 16×20 in size and be submitted in standard 16×20 shipping cases.
- Up to six different entries may be submitted, from any combination of categories.
- The awards to be selected will be the Ted Gurney trophy, Print of the Year, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries in each of the following 5 categories: Environmental, Studio Portraits, Weddings, Illustrative, Commercial.
- Any image that received a score of 74 and above during the annual monthly competitions and has a PPGBA entry stamp with the score visible is eligible.
- Entrants must be current PPGBA members
- One person can win multiple places within a category
- (Entry deadline will be sometime in December) Entrants can also submit their entries at the November general meeting.