Before admission to membership in this association, a person must, without reservation, solemnly agree to:
- Endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in their behavior, in the presentation of their photography and photographic services, in their appearance and that of their studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
- Observe the highest standard of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
- At all times endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples they display; to apply their best efforts toward providing the best possible photographic services and to play their part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
- Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to their fellow professional photographers and assist them whenever possible, should they be in trouble or difficulty.
- At all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the Federal anti-trust laws and related statutes.
- Assist their fellow photographers and share their knowledge with them and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Recognize the authority of this association in all matters relating to the interpretation of this Code in accordance with statutes of the governmental agencies of competent jurisdiction.